Cary School of Creative Arts Policies and Fees
Tuition and fees (please note there is a 10% discount on your second /multiple classes)
- Tuition is collected on or before the first lesson of each month. We accept Cash, Check, or payments through Square Cash.
- Monthly Music Tuition
- 30 minute private lessons- $129.00/student
- 30 minute duet-$99.00/student
- 45 minute extended duet-$139.00/student
- 60 minute group class-$99.00/Student
- Monthly Art Tuition
- 60 minute Mini Monet's art (5-7 yrs old) $99.00 /student
- 60 minute standard class-$119.00 /student
- 60 minute Advanced Illustration-$129/student
- Material fees
- Music: There is no annual fee for music classes. A $26.95 materials fee will be charged only when a new Diamond Piano Method Book is issued to a student. Students are always welcome to bring their own separate materials.
- Art: A $15.00 materials fee at the beginning of each semester.
- Lessons cancelled less than 24 hours in advance may forfeit the lesson.
- If a lesson is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, Cary School of Creative Arts will make a good faith effort to reschedule the missed lesson.
- If a CSCA teacher misses a lesson, a substitute teacher will be arranged.
- If CSCA fails to arrange for a substitute and has to cancel a lesson, students have the option of a tuition credit or a makeup lesson.
- If a student needs to withdraw from lessons permanently we ask that notice be given by the 15th day of the last month of lessons.